The Integrated Supply Chain Planner is the first and main point of contact for our Integrated Planning subsidiaries. He / She will drive the roll-out of our Integrated Business Planning Process; extending the geographical scope of integrated planning and deploy products from the Belgian plants towards our SAP affiliates.
He / She will ensure a correct Integrated Planning Order Management, from order input to invoice, for all Integrated Planning customers in order to deliver all targeted benefits: higher quality business decisions, increased profitability, reduced aggregated working capital, improved customer service, a reliable and high-level service, optimized transport costs and minimized risk.
- The Network Planner’s task is to deliver goods from the Belgian sites to the affiliates where integrated planning is implemented, actively supporting these affiliates to maximize service level to customers & optimizing stock days at Group level.
- Collaboration with internal departments (such as marketing, warehouse, production, commercial team, master data maintenance) in view of ensuring customer satisfaction through
- On Time and In Full order delivery
- Accurate information
- Appropriate and adapted communication
- He/she manages and handles sales processes and commercial files, in view of influencing and improving customer satisfaction.
- Replenish/share produced and purchased volumes over different (local) warehouses.
- Daily creation of STOs and subsequently Deliveries, based on Forecasts and STRs and SKU availability and optimize transport shipments
- Verification and follow-up of alerts, i.e. potential missing SKUs, stock shortage and excess stock, and inform customer.
- Ensure the correct application of prices and conditions agreed by the sales team with the customer
- Collect and communicate sales information that can be used as input to Sales Forecast.
- Ultimately, be able to propose a product replacement in case of shortages
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferable in Logistics Management or relevant experience
- At least 3 years experience in a supply planning position such as material planning, production planning etc.
- Very good knowledge of Excel, experience with SAP is a great plus
- Languages: Dutch, French, English, any other language is a plus
- Strong analytical, communication skills, teamplayer
- Organizational skills, service minded , pro-active, result-driven
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
- Region: Groot-Bijgaarden (Dilbeek)
- Job type: Permanent
- Working hours:Full-time
- Working days: Day
- Home page: http://www.puratos.com
- Contact: Adeline van Zuylen