We are looking for a Junior Supply Chain Project Coordinator who works for supply chain improvement projects in all aspects of supply chain: S&OP planning; demand planning; capacity planning; detailed scheduling, logistics, transportation, network planning;
What will your assignment be?
- Develop insightful reporting to measure performance and provide business recommendations
- Support and guide Supply Chain projects
- Evaluate supplier base, their financial impact, and make recommendations.
- Weekly and monthly reporting and commentary on Internal/ External performance reviews. Develop insightful reporting to measure performance and provide business recommendations
- Support the Supply Chain team with Deep Dive analysis, tracking performance, identifying gaps and opportunities, benchmarking, pricing analysis, and range review reporting and analysis
- Focus on efficiency and continuous improvement of forecasting process, S&OP and inventory management
- Actively participate in various projects to drive better end-to-end supply chain visibility and customer service improvement
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
What are we looking for ?
- Master degree – preferably in Supply chain or Operations Management
- Or Bachelor with 0-2 years experience
- Ideally 1st professional experience in industry (possibly as a trainee)
- Strong analytical skills, affinity for numbers and IT systems, ability to present conclusions in a clear and synthetic way
- Good communicator
- Eager to learn and result oriented
- Resilient and ability to make an impact
- Proficiency in English; French OR Dutch are an asset