Kuehne+Nagel | 23.04.2021 | Antwerpen
National Key Account Manager - Pharma & Healthcare
National Key Account Manager - Pharma & Healthcare | Belgium | req72430
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our Sales team and manage & develop multiple customers within the Sea & Air Logistics departments. Are you the entrepreneurial and driven professional we are looking for?
This role will primarily focus on Pharma & Healthcare business within BeNeLux with the sight of regional and global development possibilities.
- Developing and executing strategy for each of the allocated national/regional accounts;
- Acting as the strategic point of contact - liaising with National/ Regional sales structure and aligning internal business unit specialists when necessary;
- Executing specific operational guidelines for an account;
- Driving the RFQ / Tender responses for the assigned customer(s), liaising closely with the Global Business Development Group, Business Unit Pricing Teams, and Regional/National account team counterparts;
- Controlling service performance and taking initiates or corrective actions in case of difficulties;
- Acting as an escalation point for Global/ National Accounts and national management teams;
- Building external industry network relations and representing Kuehne + Nagel as the industry leader.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Key Accounts management within the forwarding or logistics business with a clear focus on Air & Sea Logistics;
- Strong professional background or relevant education in International Forwarding & Logistics;
- Experience in Pharma Product & Compliance;
- Advanced knowledge of Road & Contract Logistics activities;
- You are tech-savvy and comfortable utilizing and demonstrating software solutions to clients;
- Fluent Dutch and English are required. German or French will be considered as a plus;
- You are well organized, have outstanding negotiation skills and know-how to deliver excellent customer service.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We are offering a commercial role in a fast-paced environment with an attractive salary, performance bonus, and excellent benefits package. You would be joining a stable, big multinational market player and a global leader in the Freight industry.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel