Manuchar NV | 24.03.2023 | Antwerpen
HR Business Partner
Are you looking for a challenging HR opportunity within an international company? At Manuchar we literally go the extra mile to serve our internal and external customers. We are looking for a hands-on, proactive and accountable team player with a global mindset!
This position acts as HR BP to local managers and leaders and focusses on implementing various HR programs and policies throughout the organization.
As an HR Business Partner at Manuchar we expect you to:
- Challenge business leaders in terms of organizational design, headcount planning and in general the implementation of the HR Strategy.
- Partner with business leaders and HR colleagues to identify and onboard final candidates for internal and external vacancies, and help them build a leadership pipeline for the future.
- Proactively discuss, detect and advise line managers and employees regarding talent development, performance and succession needs. You show an interest in people’s concerns and problems and understand the type of environment employees need for high performance.
- You are closely involved in the performance review process for your departments and collaborate with Senior management and ensure proper roll-out and implementation.
- Use your expertise and proactive mindset to look for possible improvements in HR processes at corporate level.
- Participate to a wide variety of HR projects (Leadership development, performance management, Comp&Ben, well-being, employer branding, staffing, ...)
- Act as a visible enthusiastic member of the HR team in support of the business and people strategies, communicating intensively and coordinating all HR-activities for his area of responsibility.
- You are a seasoned HR professional with +-10 years of experience.
- You are service-oriented, and you can build constructive relationships with people on different levels in the organization.
- You are used to implement and drive a variety of HR processes.
- You understand that organizational change is confronted with occasional setbacks and have the perseverance to continue working on what is strategically required.
- You set the right priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing and coaching skills.
- You have strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve issues.
- You are driven and proactive and you take initiative in order to prevent and solve problems.
- You are fluent in English & Dutch. Knowledge of any additional language is considered a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- Truly international working environment. More than 30 different nationalities in Antwerp alone.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.
Manuchar NV, met hoofdzetel in Antwerpen, is een internationaal bekende partner in Trading, Logistiek, Distributie en Supply Chain Management, voornamelijk in (petro-)chemie en staal.
Onze end-to-end chemiedistributie bedient verschillende industrieën, waaronder huishoudelijke verzorging, persoonlijke verzorging, voeding & veevoeder, landbouw, mijnbouw, olie & gas, glas, textiel, papier, en waterbehandeling. Onze internationale handelsactiviteiten betreffen staal, kunststoffen, cement, hout, papier, reserveonderdelen en farmaceutische producten.
De ingrediënten van ons succes? We kennen de producten, de markten, de globale en lokale logistieke oplossingen en we beschikken over de nodige financieringscapaciteiten. Maar bovenal... hebben we meer dan 2.000 gemotiveerde en bekwame medewerkers die ervoor zorgen dat het werkt!
Bij Manuchar houden we uw productie draaiende. Altijd en overal.
Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Manuchar NV