For one of our clients, a mid-sized and very innovative international consultancy firm, we are looking for a supply-chain & logistics consultant to strengthen the Belgian office based in Brussels.
Part of the passionate local team, you will participate in challenging projects for different clients.
You will be playing a key role in the delivery of supply chain projects, to deliver change initiatives for various types of clients.
Moreover, you will act as a key stakeholder in the business acquisition and promotion of the company thanks to your ability to develop new contacts and your network.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where serving clients with efficiency is the first goal.
· We are looking for candidates who are fluent in Dutch & English with good knowledge of French
· You have a relevant bachelor / master degree or huge interest for the supply chain / logistics sector
· Strong solution selling skills and entrepreneurial spirit
· Proactive self-starter with high level of initiative and ability to ensure follow-through while delivering high quality to clients
· Track record for growing client businesses and getting results
· Ability to synthesize complex concepts in simple terms
· Strong oral and written communicator; create high quality documents and deliverables
· Experience with face-to-face client interaction
· 2+ years of proven experience in management consulting or supply chain/logistics roles
· You have an assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Finally, you have, above everything, the motivation to succeed within a competitive environment.
Brussels (Louise avenue)
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, this company offers an entrepreneurial, nurturing and growing environment with challenging career opportunities and strong training supports
If you are willing to join a fast growing company proposing you innovative tools & work methods as well as the opportunity to work on daily basis within a young and dynamic team, then do not hesitate to send to your cv to François de Jamblinne