As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industrial Solutions manages the complete supply chain flow and goods distribution from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket and E-commerce.. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our business unit Consumer Goods & Industry manages the logistics and distribution of goods such as: textiles, DIY products, food products, pharmaceuticals, products with an industrial application, E-commerce, etc.
Reports to Team lead WMS Integration.
For the further expansion of our in-house developed WMS, Katoen Natie Business Unit Consumer Goods & Industry is looking for a WMS Integration Lead.
You will become a member of the WMS team that manages all IT projects for the Business Unit. Projects are situated in the areas of WMS, TMS, Customs, Automation, EDI, Reporting, HR.
- You will discuss and validate the business requirements with the business process owners form different internal departments (warehouse, transport, customs, …), from different external suppliers (automation, software, hardware) and our customers
- You will translate these business requirements into a business process together with the different process owners
- You will make a fit –gap analysis between the business process and the functionalities of the WMS
- You will be the Project IT lead within the project team and will manage budget, time and scope on the IT-WMS part
- You will coordinate all IT tasks towards the different IT teams within the business unit and other IT partners
- Organize & coordinate user acceptance testing with internal departments and xternal suppliers
- Organize, facilitate & coordinate IT-WMS hypercare period after go live
- You have a master degree or equivalent experience
- You have strong analytical skills
- Experience in BPMN is a plus
- Experience in logistic systems is a plus
- You are a very good communicator
- You have project management skills
- You will work in Kallo (Antwerpen), but are prepared for short assignments abroad
- You speak/write Dutch, English and French
- You are flexible and carry out the necessary maturity
Required experience: 1 year
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with a no-nonsense culture
- A competitive salary in accordance to knowledge and experience