Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 15.02.2023 | Antwerp
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join our Site in Kontich, Belgium.
The Site Manager leads the operational team of Kontich site and is responsible for the operational and financial results (short, medium and long term) of the site.
- Manage, develop and coach the management team,
- Ensure compliance with strategic objectives and legislation (pharmaceutical quality, GMP and SHE),
- Maintain a culture of pharmaceutical compliance and continuous improvement,
- Ensure financial and operational targets are met and clearly explained and understood (monthly KPIs),
- Act as a business partner for the client; follow up MBR and QBR meetings.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Master's degree or equivalent in Logistics - Transport - Supply Chain,
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an operational management position, preferably in the field of contract logistics,
- You are recognized for your analytical skills, your sense of results and your concern for quality. You have a positive attitude, good communication skills and a strong team spirit,
- You have good negotiation skills and diplomacy enabling you to create a consensus, and you have good stress management skills,
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (B2 level minimum), any other language is an asset,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, ...)
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a leadership position in a strong international environment, with a competitive salary and opportunities for advancement within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
With more than 78.000 employees at 1.400 locations in more than 100 countries the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics service providers.
Check the jobs of Kuehne+Nagel below and apply online.Discover other career opportunities at Kuehne+Nagel