Kuehne + Nagel | 13.02.2020 | Antwerp
Operations Development Manager
Operations Development Manager | Kontich | req59743
We are looking for an Operations Development Manager to join our Contract Logistics Business Unit in Kontich.
In this role you will be responsible for coaching and developing a team of project managers, KNPS lead, QSHE lead, Facility manager and planning and process managers.
- Project portfolio management and Project management of X-functional and customer projects (lay-out, process, way of working, supply chain projects)
- Development and planning of KNPS site approach
- Drive the management team towards achieving goals
- Planning Operational budget and productivity follow-up
- Achieve cultural change in the organization
- Provide development plans in close cooperation with HR business partners
- Manage change projects with the customer and challenge existing business processes
- Follow up supply chain KPI and improve results
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills which enable you to make fact based decisions.
- You have a pragmatic approach and an innovative way of thinking with focus on continuous improvement.
- You have a good understanding of supply chain and a basic understanding of lean.
- You have experience in coaching teams and are able to build strong relationships in which you can change existing cultures.
- You have a pro-active attitude combined with strong communication skills towards operations and unions internally and towards our customers externally.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer an employee-friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
+49 (0) 151 441 474 39
Kuehne + Nagel
With over 82 000 employees at some 1 300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne- nagel.com.Discover other career opportunities at Kuehne + Nagel