We are offering a challenging Supervisor Planning & Customer Service function at our Contract Logistic Site in Geel, Belgium. Are you the passionate professional we are looking for?
As Supervisor Planning & Customer Service you will lead and coach a team of 7 customer service employees and 1 team leader who is in charge of 4 customer service employees. The teams are responsible for the transport planning and administrative related processes regarding customer service.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the day-to-day customer service team and planning processes for 4-5 customers, including weekly and daily planning of orders, resources, and transport, problem-solving on planning issues, internal and external KPI management, monthly and quarterly business review, correct invoicing, claim handling and you will be the main point of contact for escalations.
- Assuring the continuous improvement of customer service and planning processes. You will strive for a minimum of manual handling and a maximum of automatic in- and output. 4
- You will work on projects and have to create new standard operating procedures.
- Caring and striving for operational and customer service excellence, by building and maintaining rapport with employees of customers at different levels.
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating development of the individual employees in your team.
Your skills and experience
- You have a bachelor/master degree in supply chain or logistics or equal level by experience. Knowledge of several transport modalities is an asset.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a variety of planning and customer service activities (customer service, resource planning, production planning, transport planning, stock management,…).
- You discovered a strong leadership within yourself. You can motivate and develop a team to achieve the team goals.
- You have an analytical mindset and are not afraid of diving into a set of data out of which you need to draw information.
- You are a strong communicator, towards customers, external partners, and suppliers.
- You have good organization skills and you can set your priorities.
- You have good IT and IS skills: advanced MS Excel knowledge, experience with WMS and TMS is an asset.
- Your language skills: professional level of English and Dutch, speaking, and writing, other languages are an asset.
- You like a healthy level of stress in your function and you are willing to work flexible hours.
Good reasons to join
We offer a challenging position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. Please contact us for more information.
Please apply directly online.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com