Team Leader Planning & Customer Service | Geel | req47309
We are offering a challenging Team Leader Planning & Customer Service function at our Contract Logistics Site in Geel, Belgium. Are you a passionate professional we are looking for?
Your new role is based in a multi-user warehouse of 85.000 m2 located in Geel with about 250 highly committed employees. In this warehouse environment we mainly handle fast moving consumer goods (printers, copiers, toys, beverage industry supplies) and pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
As a Team Leader Planning & Customer service, you will lead and coach a team that is responsible for the administrative related processes related to customer service.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the day-to-day customer service and planning processes, including weekly and daily planning of orders and resources, problem-solving on planning issues, internal and external KPI management, correct invoicing, claim handling and general administration.
- Assuring the continuous improvement of customer service and planning processes. You will strive for a minimum of manual handling and a maximum of automatic in- and output.
- Caring and striving for operational and customer service excellence, by building and maintaining rapport with employees of customers at different levels.
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating development of the individual employees in your team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have a bachelor/master degree in international forwarding and logistics or equal level by experience. Knowledge of several transport modalities is an asset.
- You have 3 years of experience in a variety of planning and customer service activities (customer service, resource planning, production planning, stock management, etc.).
- You have strong leadership skills. You can motivate and develop a team to achieve team goals.
- You have an analytical mindset and are not afraid of diving into a set of data out of which you need to draw information.
- You are a strong communicator, towards customers, external partners and suppliers.
- You have good organization skills and you can set your priorities.
- You have good IT and IS skills: advanced MS Excel knowledge, experience with WMS and TMS is an asset.
- Your language skills: professional level of English and Dutch, speaking and writing, other languages are an asset.
- You like a healthy level of stress in your function and you are willing to work flexible hours.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary/package and where you can grow your expertise, shape/optimize processes and apply/create innovative solution concepts. We are committed to delivering high-quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a strong leader in the logistics industry. Join our Customer Service Team and provide successful impulses within the Kuehne + Nagel organization.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.