We are looking for a Transport Planner at our Contract Logistics site in Geel. In this role you are responsible for an efficient short and long term planning of orders and transport. You will need to take into account customer forecast volumes, customer priorities, warehouse capacity, warehouse operation constraints.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ensuring an accurate transport planning and analyzing transport costs of different providers.
- Ensure all time correct and professional communication towards several parties involved in our logistics services such as colleagues of several international teams, clients, and suppliers.
- Complaints handling: register, coordinate actions needed to resolve the issue, communication on solutions.
- Take responsibility for general planning and customer service administration such as planning and performance reports, correct and on time invoicing, order management files, ....
- Contribute to the continious improvement of the Planning and Administration processes. You will have the freedom to collaborate to develop solutions and improvements.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor level or equal thinking level. First experience in transport planning.
- You can work accurate and have an eye for detail.
- You are a good communicator in day to day contacts, both towards colleagues and customers.
- Language skills: Dutch and English: fluent speaking and writing.
- Software: Broad knowledge of MS Office Excel, experience with logistic software is an asset.
- You have good organizing skills and you like reaching deadlines.
- You have a self-motivated personality and a result-driven, hands-on attitude.
- You can be flexible in your working hours.
Good reasons to join
We offer a position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please apply directly online.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req29707