Lineas NV | 12.04.2021 | Brussels
Network Management & Alliances: Network Development Manager
Are you our new Network Development Manager?
- Work in an open and flexible environment where you can be yourself
- Do things and put your ideas forward
- Contribute to a better environment
Who are we?
Who are we looking for?
What are your duties?
- Work in close partnership with the Sales-teams to align network development with the sales pipeline and to ensure the (target) network answers to current and future clients’ needs
- Participate to the analysis and selection of the best partner depending on the area to cover
- Regular review of network performance and implement structural network improvements to drive network robustness and profitability together with engineering
- Establish, challenge and maintain the whole business case of each corridor
- To be force of proposal for operational and commercial optimizations
- Propose corrective measures both for quality topics and profitability improvement.
- Steer the commercial deployment from a single hub- to a multi hub-network set-up
- Co-define the capabilities needed for the activities both local & long haul and customer requirements
- Key Stakeholder for the deployment of future hub areas (selection process, need, competition, partnering)
- Be the counterpart for the KAM’s and Business development Manager during the tender process
- Challenger of the Sales steering team for the project list
- Participate to discussion with final customer on request of contract owner
- Thanks to its market knowledge and presence on the field, he/she is business contributor from direct customers or freight forwarders
- With Margin Management, he/she participates to the pricing policy.
What is your profile?
- At least 6 years’ experience in product management, supply chain, industrial production
- Rail sector experience is a major plus
- Agile and creative
- Strong analytical profile combined with interpersonal skills
- Experience in international coordination and/or project management skills
- As comfortable with sales as with operations
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English, Dutch, French and German
- Master degree in Logistics, Business or Engineering
- Growth mentality: Passionate about growth, capable of dealing with a lot of ambiguity and energized by both Operational & sales topics in an international environment
What do we have to offer you?
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality.
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits.
- We give you a personal training and all the coaching you need to get started.
- Afterwards, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents.
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independent of time - even from home or on location when it suits you best.
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast here and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.
Goods transport by train will become increasingly more important in the future. It is far less detrimental to the environment and mobility than road transport. Furthermore, it is often safer and more efficient.
Lineas is one of the largest European private enterprises in the area of goods transport by rail.
We therefore believe that it is our responsibility to convince companies to opt for the modal shift away from the road towards more goods by rail.
We carry out that ambitious task with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and a great deal of passion and input for our customers. We want to grow and make a real difference on an international scale.
The company has 1,900 passionate employees that provide reliable management in transport of goods by optimizing operations and streamlining its organization.
Lineas is continuously looking for employees for its services.
Check the job offers and apply online. Create a profile.Discover other career opportunities at Lineas NV