Do you want to have a huge impact on our customers’ service? Can you find the best balance between service and inventory costs? Are you able to manage multiple stakeholders? Come join our team!
PepsiCo is looking for an experienced and energized Inventory (Distribution Requirement Planning) Manager BeNeLux.
What does the function involve?
As supervisor you will manage and coach a team of seven planners in Belgium and the Netherlands and report directly to the Demand & DRP Manager BeNeLux. You will be the key driver to facilitate the short-term demand and ensure that PepsiCo BeNeLux achieves the target service levels at the lowest cost as possible.
The Inventory Manager is accountable to deliver the targeted service level and obsoletes for all categories and to initiate and accommodate improvement plans with regard to supply and demand in cooperation with its stakeholders. The objective is to improve customer (perceived) service performance internally as well as externally, resulting in optimized stock levels for its category.
As you will be working in a commercial environment, you will also be the sparring partner for the sales and marketing departments by giving advice relating to the customer joint planning to drive optimal supply chain processes. Key focus areas:
- Alignment between demand forecast and supply ability
- Improvement on inventory management, obsoletes reduction
- Replenishment and purchasing processes for new/existing contracts of manufacturers
- Development of customer relationships externally with key accounts and internally with the department commercialization, finance, supply chain, central planning, purchasing and logistics
- Manage and coach the team enabling them to drive the best results by day to day operational tasks and forward looking improvements
The Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP) is part of the Planning Department (PD) that is part the Customer Service and Logistics (CS&L) organization. CS&L is the linking pin between supply and demand. It is responsible to manage demand and supply operations in order to optimize customer case fill performance and inform stakeholders about any stock risks and opportunities. The scope of CS&L encloses the stock positions of all categories in retail and away-from-home channels of PepsiCo Benelux.
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree is required, preferably in economics or supply chain/logistics
- You already have 5 years of experience within supply planning (inventory – not only demand planning) and managing a team
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- You have a can-do attitude with a pro-active and solution driven approach;
- You are analytical, service driven and able to balance well between service and costs;
- You are communicative, with a high energy level and you easily integrate in a dynamic team;
- Able to translate operational information to tactical communication
- Preferably has worked in an environment with S&OP processes
- Has an entrepreneurial attitude to drive performance and business growth
- Solid understanding of IT systems, able to take processes to the next level