Square City | 27.01.2023 | Antwerp
Sales Support LATAM
Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is looking for a Sales Support LATAM in the Antwerp region. Are you the sales talent we are looking for?
The responsibilities for this position are:
- You will act as responsible for all commercial support towards their largest accounts: handling enquiries, follow up on tenders, reporting etc.
- You will work in close cooperation with regional and local colleagues in the group to understand all country-specific challenges.
- You will be responsible for monitoring all aspects of negotiated long-term business: correct execution of agreed terms, inventory management, coordination of deliveries, etc.
- You will be responsible for analysing data to inform and support management decisions.
- You will work closely with the Global Key Account Managers and provide them with all information related to Latam Key Account activities, for contracts negotiated globally.
- You will conduct market surveys and work with the branches for developing new business with key customers.
- In short, you will be responsible for striving to take all services to a top level.
The required qualifications are:
- You understand that you only succeed through the teamwork of several colleagues.
- You are able to lead projects and can handle a high degree of autonomy.
- You have 1 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have a good knowledge, experience and/or clear interest in international business, supply chain, logistics.
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of Spanish.
- You have a very strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. It would be a plus if you know how to market and present ideas and proposals.
- You are detail-oriented and it is essential that you are focused on service excellence.
- You are eager to learn and have strong commitment, drive, influence, inspiration and negotiation skills to achieve our common goals.
This is what our client offers:
- In this responsible job you get a good monthly salary complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will join a global player with a strong reputation and where a good work/life balance is important.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- You will immediately get a permanent contract.
Welcome to Square City! As a professional, you have the right to turn to a competent recruitment partner. We get to know each other thoroughly and take the time to do so voluntarily. With the aim of achieving results, we go through all the paths that can guide you on your way. There is also a talent consultant in your sector who will be happy to get to know you.
Supply chain expertise
Your experience is valuable, you are looking for a partner who understands you and above all knows your sector in depth. You want total confidentiality and do not want your application to be used without your knowledge. You want an intensive collaboration where time is taken for feedback sessions, with clear communication about the status of your application.
Discover other career opportunities at Square City