We are offering a Customs Officer function within our Customs Team Air & Sea.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As Customs Officer you service our Import and Export Forwarding Teams by ensuring all customs requirements for their orders are met correct and in time. This includes correct handling all customs documents and formalities for import, transit and export goods, ensuring all legal and customer requirements are met concerning clearing of goods, advising our forwarders on customs matters and building and maintaining a professional relationship with the customs offices.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for candidates who show the following qualities:
• Bachelor degree in international forwarding and logistics or equal level by experience.
• 2 years of experience as a customs officer in an internal or external customs team.
• MS Office: basic skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Language skills: Dutch - profound knowledge, French - basic knowledge, both oral and written.
• You have good organizing skills and you can work accurately, you are willing to work flexible hours.
Good reasons to join
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please apply directly online.
With over 74,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.