Lineas NV | 13.05.2021 | Bruxelles
Logistics Customer Care Representative - klasse 5
Description de l’offre
Are you commercially minded and do you enjoy working with customers? Are you looking for a job that is not the same every day and where you get opportunities to grow?
Then maybe you are our new LOGISTICS CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE!
At Lineas you can:
- Work in an open and flexible environment where you can be yourself
- Do things and put your ideas forward
- Contribute to a better environment
Who are we?
We are Lineas, the largest private rail freight operator in Europe. We convince companies to shift the transport of their goods from road to rail. Because that's much better for the climate and mobility. We make this Modal Shift a reality with the best train products and innovative services.
We, the FREIGHT FORCE, dedicate ourselves day after day to the freight transport of our customers. And to really make a difference!
Who are we looking for?
You function as the Lineas ambassador for our customers and you are an important link in the logistical chain, from the request to the arrival at the customer. With your proactive attitude and communicative skills you ensure a smooth flow of information for the customer. Making freight trains run, requires more than just calculations and logistical work; you manage and follow up all of this administratively.
What are your duties?
Process owner for the booking & check-in process
- You accept bookings on customer request
- You make bookings yourself of containers and wagons on trains and you send the booking instructions and agreements to Order Management
- You inform and make the customer acquainted with the Customer Portal so that he is able to makes his own bookings. You assist the customer in every step of the booking process.
- You manage changes of the original booking
- You check if basic commercial data is known and is supported via the Customer Portal. If no, you inform and request assistance from Inside Sales to amend lacking commercial information
- You rectify the missing and/or wrong contract number for import orders to ensure quick O2C
- You make sure that all booking details are correct and that there are no anomalies that can slow down the order-to-cash process
- You prepare template of the railway bill/consignment note.
- You make the consignment note (as a paid service or if in high special need for assistance)
- You are able to maximize the fill rate of each train by finding the extra box/wagon and by consulting the customer on a professional and commercial way (based on parameters of Commercial Margin Management)
- You manage the customer relation daily and (pro-) actively to create a lock-in opportunity and retain Customer satisfaction.
- You build a customer relationship through high standard service delivery and execution. For our customer you are Lineas!
- You highten awareness and inform the client of successful LINEAS products
- You inform and share knowledge with other stake-holders within LINEAS to inform and update on this new transport relation
- You discuss and try to understand the booking behaviors and needs of the Customer via commercial discussions based on KPI’s (in relation to SLA)
- You sharing info about the customer behavior with commercial stake-holders (commercial Margin Management/Key accountmanagers/Inside Sales/...)
- You are pro-actively by thinking with the customer, assessing and acting before possible incidents.
- You assure the tracking & tracing (within office hours) via Customer Portal and other ways (digitalization is key and our future aim)
- You receive and assist the Customer with his complaint within LINEAS-organisation and stakeholders
What is your profile?
As a Logistics Customer Service Representative, you are primarily focused on customer service. You have a commercial mentality and are able to communicate with the customer in a professional way.
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent through experience;
- You have strong communication skills and are able to understand and translate the customers needs;
- You speak English fluently. A good knowledge of French and Dutch is required. Knowledge of German or another language is a plus;
- You have experience in managing an account and you are able to work on customer relations and loyalty;
- You have knowledge of the various Microsoft Office programs and are quick to learn proprietary systems;
- You are organized, detail-oriented and have the drive to work in a commercial and professional manner;
- You have the necessary persuasiveness and commercial flair, are proactive and can work alone as well as in a team;
- You are a multitasker and are someone who values efficiency;
- You can cope with a changing environment. At Lineas we are growing rapidly!
Lineas stands for diversity. We believe that skills and talent are unrelated to gender, race, age, social background, sexual orientation, philosophical or religious beliefs, ...
What do we have to offer you? With us you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing and international company.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality.
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits.
- We give you a personal training and all the coaching you need to get started.
- Afterwards, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents.
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independent of time - even from home or on location when it suits you best.
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast here and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.
Le transport ferroviaire de marchandise occupe une place plus importante chaque jour.
Ceci est logique : il est tellement préférable pour l’environnement et la mobilité de transporter la marchandise par le train que par le camion. Il est en outre bien souvent plus efficace et sûr.
Lineas est un des plus grands acteurs privés européens dans le domaine du transport de marchandises par rail. C’est pourquoi nous considérons qu’il est de notre responsabilité de convaincre les entreprises de passer au modal shift – sortir des routes, acheminer davantage de marchandises par train.
Nous réalisons cette ambitieuse mission avec les meilleurs produits, des services innovants, une flotte importante, et une très grande passion ainsi qu’un fort engagement envers nos clients. Nous voulons nous développer et faire une véritable différence au niveau international.
Lineas compte pour l’instant 1.900 collaborateurs.
Consultez les offres de Lineas et postulez en ligne. Créez votre profil.Découvrez les autres opportunités de carrière chez Lineas NV