Maersk | 17.01.2020 | Anvers
Warehouse Operation Supervisor
Description de l’offre
As a warehouse supervisor you’ll lead and coach a team of +/- 30 FTE warehouse employees in our warehouse located in Willebroek as well as you’ll achieve the daily objectives as a team.
Our operations are split in 2 shifts (peak season 3 shifts possible). You’ll responsible for warehouse operations (including inventory and material management).
The measure for your success in the role is highly satisfied and motivated team, new warehouse projects effectiveness, number of launched innovations as well as cost control/reduction. The well managed team delivers targets sets by customers, delivers internal targets, is fully productive. The Warehouse Supervisor’s responsibility is to make sure warehouse is loaded on time as well as take care of the stock accuracy. We believe that high level collaboration between warehouse employees and external stakeholders can bring success in efficient warehouse operations management.
A career at Maersk means working in a culturally diverse, performance stimulating environment. You’ll be part of a rich heritage and a youthful and exuberant logistics company that aims to be an inspiring and challenging place to work. We believe that a successful career includes a variety of experiences that stretch you, take you out of your comfort zone and offer you an opportunity to grow in ways that also build your business.
We offer you:
• An exciting and attractive career in an ambitious environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
• Local and global career opportunities within the Group.
• Significant exposure to other Senior Stakeholders within and outside the business.
• A competitive salary package and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Collective Health Insurance
• Pension plan
• Great atmosphere and working with best professionals.
-Efficiently plan the warehouse operations
-Take care of warehouse productivity
-Secure safety environment for all warehouse employees
-Inventory management and stock accuracy
-Improve the existing processes and implement new processes
-Lead projects (safety, 5S, lean, kaizen, …)
-Coach your team members
-Support our growth in Maersk warehousing
We are looking for
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in distribution and warehousing
• 3 Years’ experience in leading others
• Fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal)
• Knowledge of French is a definite plus
• Effective communication skills
• Strong ability and desire to work as a team
• Good interpersonal skills, the ability to work with others and through people and the organization.
• Sense of urgency, initiative approach and independent drive to get things done.
• Pro-activeness, professional and hands-on mentality
• Result orientation
• Ability to cope in a constant changing environment
• Ability to manage stress
• Strong coaching skills
• Responsibility and maturity
• Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Office software, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, communication skills
• Knowledge about Maersk operational structure and functionality is a plus
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
For more information: https://www.maersk.com
All the way.
Fondée en 1928, Maersk est la plus grande société de transport de conteneurs au monde, connue pour des services fiables, flexibles et éco-efficaces. Maersk fait partie du groupe Maersk, dont le siège est à Copenhague.
Le Groupe emploie plus de 89 207 personnes dans environ 130 pays afin de servir au mieux ses clients dans le secteur du transport, de la logistique et de la Supply Chain.
Maersk est continuellement à la recherche d’employés qualifiés pour ses départements Express, Warehousing, Global Freight, distributions, Supply Chain, …
Consultez les offres de Maerks Line et postulez en ligne. Créez votre profil.Découvrez les autres opportunités de carrière chez Maersk