Manuchar NV | 10.06.2023 | Anvers
Senior Trader Polymers Latin America
Description de l’offre
Every employee plays an active part in our success story. At Manuchar, we support every talent in finding their career path within an inspiring international working environment. For the position of Senior Trader, we're looking for an experienced commercial colleague to help us expand our business.
Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
Based at our headquarters in Antwerp, the main objective of the Senior Trader Polymers is to grow a portfolio of profitable customers & transactions through the creation of strong relationships with trustworthy customers and suppliers within the emerging markets (Latin America). As a Senior Trader you take responsibility to set and pursue the (trading) market development strategy for your assigned region and actively participate in setting the global strategy for your product portfolio. The Trader reports to the BU Manager Polymers. Your main workplace will be Antwerp, and you will frequently travel to the assigned region. Occasional global travel will be needed.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the international trading business.
- You preferably have at least 3 years of experience in a similar product and/or business environment and understand what being a 'Trader' means: buying and selling, problem-preventing/solving, customer and supplier loyalty.
- Having worked in an international setting, preferably in Spanish speaking countries, will be considered a strong asset.
- You have a network in the business and a good understanding of the market: products, applications, suppliers, customers, competition. A commercial feeling with the region is a serious plus.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (both written and spoken). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You live nearby our HQ in Antwerp and are flexible to travel frequently to your assigned region within the emerging economies.
- You are interculturally skilled and can build relationships with various types of people and cultures.
- You understand the complexities of the supply chain and have the ability to unravel them.
- You have commercial prospecting and negotiation skills and experience.
- You are an enthusiastic and goal-oriented person who likes to take initiative with a large degree of autonomy.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2022 we handled 4 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online tool CVWarehouse.
Manuchar NV, dont le siège social est situé à Anvers, est un partenaire renommée et internationale dans le domaine du commerce, de la logistique, de la distribution et de la gestion de la chaîne d'approvisionnement, principalement dans les secteurs de la (pétro)chimie et de l'acier.
Notre activité de distribution de produits chimiques de bout en bout dessert diverses industries, notamment les soins à domicile, les soins personnels, l'alimentation humaine et animale, l'agriculture, l'exploitation minière, le pétrole et le gaz, le verre, les textiles, le papier et le traitement de l'eau. Nos activités de commerce international couvrent l'acier, les plastiques, le ciment, le bois, le papier, les pièces détachées et les produits pharmaceutiques.
Les ingrédients de notre succès ? Nous connaissons les produits, les marchés, les solutions logistiques mondiales et locales et nous avons les capacités de financement nécessaires. Mais surtout... nous avons plus de 2 000 employés motivés et qualifiés qui font que ça marche !
Chez Manuchar, nous assurons le fonctionnement de votre production. À tout moment. Où que vous soyez.Découvrez les autres opportunités de carrière chez Manuchar NV