Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 09.01.2023 | Luxemburg
Operations Specialist- Integrated Logistics (m/f/d)
We are hiring for an Operations Specialist, to join our 4PL Control Tower in Contern, Luxembourg!
As Operations Specialist, you will coordinate transport-related activities (e.g. Order Fulfilment, Transport Management, Freight Settlement, Request and Deviation Management, Visibility and Monitoring), in line with our 4PL customer expectations and contractual agreements. As such, you would be the first point of contact for the customer requests and with your customer-centric mindset contribute to building a sustainable, long-term relationships with our customers. You would be closely collaborating to various functional areas of our Integrated Logistics (4PL Supply Chain Management) department as well as external transport providers, with aim to provide high level service to our customers.
- Act as a main contact for the services in scope;
- Coordinate transport services for customer orders, using transport management systems. Handle exceptional & special transport requests;
- Select transport modes, logistics service providers (considering the agreed selection parameters) to ensure on-time pick-up and delivery service in full;
- Execute administrative tasks (e.g. cost allocations, effort reporting) and prepare/send standard reports (e.g. document monitoring & forecast);
- Execute event monitoring services to guarantee agreed delivery service. Check and open deviation reports based on event monitoring;
- Issue or receive as well as respond to deviations reported, by identifying root cause, causing party and proposing corrective actions;
- Recognize and escalate operational issues impacting the service in time to your management
- Show ownership within the area of responsibility and execute tasks with expected level of productivity & performance
Your Skills and Experiences
- At least 1 year of working experience in the logistics and/or customer service sector, or equivalent level of education;
- Knowledge & understanding of at least one of the transport modes (Road, Sea or Air Transport);
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to understand and execute new processes;
- Interest to work with transport management systems and with statistical data/figures;
- Ability to fulfil time-critical tasks, keep schedules and deadlines;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of one additional language is an asset;
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards as well as general quality standards (such as QSHE or GXP)
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne+Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (easily reachable by car or public transportation from Luxembourg, Germany, France or Belgium). We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne+Nagel.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel