Kuehne+Nagel | 30.04.2021 | Luik
Site Manager Vaccine Hub Liège
Site Manager Vaccine Hub Liège | Belgium | req72712
We are offering a Site Manager role to take over full Operational and Financial responsibility for the current and future sites of Liege.
The Site Manager leads the Management team of the site in Liège and takes responsibility for the (short/mid and long-term) operational and financial results of the site.
- Management, development, and coaching of the management team;
- Ensure compliance with strategic goals and current legislation (Pharma Quality, GMP, and SHE);
- Maintain a culture of Pharma compliance and continuous improvement;
- Ensure that financial and operational goals are met and clearly explained and visualized (monthly KPI's);
- Act as Business Partner for the customer; follow up on MBR and QBR meetings.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Masters degree or equivalent. Work experience of at least five years in a managerial operational position preferably within Contract Logistics;
- Advanced analytical thinking, result-oriented, quality-minded;
- Good communicator and team player; Good negotiation skills and diplomacy allowing you to create a consensus;
- Positive mindset; Immune to stress;
- Languages: Very good verbal and written knowledge of French and English required. Any other language is an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, …)
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel