Lineas NV | 07.05.2021 | Brussel
Then maybe you are our new Order Officer
At Lineas you can:
- Work in an open and flexible environment where you can be yourself
- Do things and put your ideas forward
- Contribute to a better environment
Who are we?
We are Lineas, the largest private rail freight operator in Europe. We convince companies to shift the transport of their goods from road to rail. Because that's much better for the climate and mobility. We make this Modal Shift a reality with the best train products and innovative services.
We, the FREIGHT FORCE, dedicate ourselves day after day to the freight transport of our customers. And to really make a difference!
Who are we looking for?
You are the main point of contact to receive customer requests from commercial stakeholders (Customer Care, Margin Management, etc. ) and operational orders from operational stakeholders (S&OP, Supply Chain Planning, etc.).
You ensure customer requests are translated to an operational solution and translated to our production system while you assure accurate order validation, acceptance, documentation and communication based on both forecasted and confirmed customer requests.
You are part of the Supply Chain Order Management team. In this role you actively contribute to the quality and to the effectiveness of the production.
What are your duties?
For the following tasks, your scope applies from year n-1 up until real time (D-1), for all products, all corridors.
You are in charge of the following tasks:
- Customer Request Validation: check the customer request data is received in full (product, freight, time and quantities, contract, ..).
- Translation of the Customer Request: ensure the customer request is translated into an operational solution (=commercial and operational orders) to make sure the transport is logically structured. If the wagon pool of the client is managed by Lineas, we calculate the necessary additional operational orders to make the solution feasible.
- Order Acceptance: ensure the customer request is validated and afterwards linked to a confirmed planned end-to-end solution. If not, you’re entitled to reach out to Supply Chain Planning. Commercial stakeholders can reach out to you if they want information about a customer request.
- Wagon Pool Management: ensure all pools are correctly encoded in our systems so we can use them easily.
- Order Routing: ensure the customer booking is encoded in all required back-end system. This way to assure 100% accurate administrative order to delivery
You and your team are accountable to act as first point of contact towards Customer Care, Margin Management, S&OP and Supply Chain Planning for commercial or operational transport solution requests.
- Assure 100% accurate order intake (% of customer requests received in full)
- Assure 100% accurate communication and information transparency on the order status at contract level
Assure voice of the customer integration in all End-To-End Supply Chain Planning and fulfillment processes
You support the Order Manager to monitor the incoming customer requests (forecasted, confirmed, cancelled, rush orders and changed requests) to assure order data is in full through the value chain ranging from year n-1 up and until real time delivery in all required production systems
Assure 100% Accurate Order documentation (% orders with the right digitized documentation at each step of the process)
What is your profile?
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
- Experience within a customer service and/or planning service
- Rigorous and meticulous to make sure the process is followed as it should
- Proven experience in managing stakeholders with strong communication skills both in writing and oral
Lineas stands for diversity. We believe that skills and talent are unrelated to gender, ethnicity, age, social background, sexual orientation, philosophical or religious beliefs, ...
What do we have to offer you? With us you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing and international company.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality.
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits.
- We give you a personal training and all the coaching you need to get started.
- Afterwards, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents.
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independent of time - even from home or on location when it suits you best.
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast here and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.
Goederenvervoer per trein wordt elke dag belangrijker. Dat is logisch: het is veel beter voor milieu en mobiliteit dan wegtransport. Bovendien is het spoor veiliger en vaak efficiënter.
Lineas is een van de grootste Europese privé-spelers op gebied van goederenvervoer per spoor. We zien het als onze verantwoordelijkheid om bedrijven te overtuigen mee te gaan in de modal shift: weg van de weg, meer goederen op het spoor. Die ambitieuze missie maken we waar met de beste producten, innovatieve diensten, een grote vloot en heel veel passie en inzet voor onze klanten.
We willen groeien en echt het verschil maken op internationaal vlak. Het bedrijf heeft tot nu toe 1.900 medewerkers die betrouwbaar beheer in het vervoer van goederen voorzien. Lineas is continu op zoek naar gekwalificeerde kandidaten.
Bekijk de vacatures van Lineas en solliciteer online. Maak uw profiel aan.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Lineas NV