MSC Belgium | 18.01.2021 | Antwerpen
This traineeship is designed to prepare young individuals to become strong and successful contributors to our company. The 18-month rotation program gives the selected candidates an opportunity to build a career in the commercial areas of MSC. You will receive both a formal and an on-the-job training which will enable you to learn our business rapidly.
As a trainee at MSC you will have the following responsibilities:
- Obtain knowledge of the shipping industry and get familiar with the quality standards and values of MSC.
- Learn to identify customer needs and expectations and respond to them in a timely, professional and effective manner
- Provide your critical insights on the existing procedures and come up with possible improvements
- Seek feedback and input actively from more experienced colleagues
- Develop alliances with a broad range of people by demonstrating respect for others. Learn to adjust your communication style to meet the needs of individuals at various organizational levels both internal as external
- Assist in general projects if required
Your training path will include the following departments: Export (Documentation & Customer Service), Import (Customer Service & Commercial), Operations, Business Control, Commercial Management (incl. Business Analysis), Global Accounts and Logistics.
During your rotation you will receive regular feedback on your performance and progress. Upon demonstration of business acumen and professionalism, you will be equipped to advance into an even more challenging assignment within MSC.
- You (will soon) hold minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Logistic Management or any other relevant field
- You possess a strong affinity with or interest in the maritime industry
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbally. Any other language is considered a plus.
- No prior work experience is required
- You maintain a steep learning curve and you are able to quickly master new systems and technologies
- You are able to “think outside the box” and you dare to challenge
- You are a strong and persuasive communicator
- You demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills
- You are able to build solid interpersonal relationships, both internal and external
- You adjust quickly and effectively to changing conditions and demands. You see change as a necessary and inevitable aspect of organizational life as well as an opportunity to learn
- You are trustworthy and you accept responsibility for your actions
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team
- You keep an open mind at all times
- You are eager to contribute to a positive and uplifting work environment
We offer a great work environment which embraces personal growth and professionalism. We expect all employees to take ownership for their own tasks and to work in collaboration with others. We are always looking to grow our team with people who are passionate about what they do.
MSC Belgium is gesticht in 1970. Het bedrijf is gespecialiseerd in het zeetransport. Deze dienst wordt aangevuld met geïntegreerde warehousing en transport diensten.
Ze beschikken over 70 000 medewerkers verspreid over meer dan 155 landen.
MSC Belgium zoekt voortdurend gekwalificeerde werknemers voor hun diensten in de Trade Services, Dry Cargo, Reefer Cargo, Oversized & Breakbulk Cargo, Intermodal, Opslag & Storage solutions, Crossed Negociation, eBusiness, Douane, havens, terminals, depots, cargo trailers en Oost-West netwerk.
Bekijk de aanbiedingen van MSC Belgium en solliciteer online. Creëer uw profiel vandaag nog.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij MSC Belgium