Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 06.02.2024 | Brussel
Sales Representative - Sea Freight
Our BeLux sales organisation is expanding: we have a vacancy for a Sales Representative to join our sales team dedicated to overseas maritime solutions.
What's the challenge? Ensuring the achievement of targeted sales results within an assigned sales district, focusing on Sea solutions with existing and new SME customers.
- Act as the first line contact for SME customers who have operational problems with shipments. Work closely with the customer service teams on a daily basis. Act as the final contact for all operational and financial issues;
- Develop and approve SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and work instructions for new customers, in collaboration with operational managers and team leaders;
- Develop and optimise contact with new customers and small and medium-sized potential customers through regular visits. Build a pipeline of small and medium-sized potential customers;
- Ensure that growth targets for new small and medium-sized customers are met or exceeded.
Initiate and create the need for new traffic, KN products, customer solutions with small and medium sized customers. Identify and actively monitor cross-selling opportunities;
- Organise, record and track customer information (success, pipeline, lost opportunities) in our sales information system; #LI-AM4
- Work in accordance with QSHE and Compliance guidelines and procedures.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in logistics/business management/sales; minimum 5 years' experience in international shipping, preferably in the supply chain and logistics sector (sea, air, land);
- Expertise in shipping and logistics processes and solutions in maritime logistics; knowledge of pricing in shipping;
- Advanced customer research and negotiation skills. Strong communication skills (written and verbal), assertiveness;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: Explorer, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic working environment where development and progression are a priority. As well as professional learning opportunities, you will learn to work with state-of-the-art IT systems. You will join an ambitious and dynamic team, in a pleasant and relaxed working environment. You'll start on a permanent contract with a competitive salary, plus meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel